Friday, April 28

Beanie Knits

I have lots of single skeins of hand dyed wool by some gorgeous makers.   So I've decided to just use them.  No use just sitting there.  Even if it means just giving them all away. 

I made these two for Amy and Iain.

Rainbow Trout from Pekapeka - using Evoke Yarns from Yarn Cafe in Turkish Delight DK weight.

It makes up super quick and its an easy pattern for me to remember.

and then I made Stormy Waters from Anodiomena's Designs .  I adore Elena's creations.  Elena is currently battling cancer and if you'd like to support her she has a Go Fund me Page and her patterns are on sale until 5 May in her Ravelry store.  Please support her if you can.

I can't find the colour way for the blue one, but it was also from Evoke Yarns I think. 


No comments:

Post a Comment