Saturday, July 7

Saturday the 7th July

Well I've returned from cold and windy Adelaide to cold and windy Brisbane. But we survived the short, though intense trip. Baby K performed beautifully for the camera and will appear modelling her Christening Gown which will be published in Australian Smocking and Embroidery Issue 81, which is due for release in December.

We've decided to re-open the website in time for K's first birthday. We'll have newborn raphaels instock and some Bamboo Night Time HoneyBoy! nappies. Along with some bamboo AIO's and perhaps even some PUL HoneyBoy!s. It took me alot longer to catch up with the bulk orders than I anticipated. But I'm getting there.

We'll have a couple of giveaways for Baby K's birthday on the website. I'll be stocking the website randomly through the rest of the month.

1st of August sees the start of the next Down Under Nappy Hunt, and although I'd love to stock the website everyday with new goodies, it nearly did me in last time. I'll try very hard to have stock available throughout the month.

Have a great weekend and see you in a week for the re-opening. Newsletter subscribers get the heads up for the giveaways and specials as usual, so sign up if you haven't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment