Sunday, March 16

So I've been tagged

By the gorgeous Megsie of Pint's Palette and it's taken me sometime, going back and forth to this post to come up with 7 things lol!

Firstly ..Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Now the facts

1. I'm a true red-head Leo - with a firery temper to match - just ask Shane.

2. I hate being in enclosed spaces, or heights for that matter. Was stuck in an elevator once when I was about 4. I can still remember it, and the fact, one of the men had to use a Cornflake packet to prop open the vents to let air in.

3. I lived in Peru from 5mths to 2 years old - i spoke spanish as well - I also nearly choked to death on a boiled sweet, but was saved by a lovely American lady, with very long fingernails.

4. I hate to see new bubbas in nothing but a nappy in freezing cold shopping centers. I'm old fashioned and traditional, so I like bubs to always wear a singlet. I like babies to look like babies, they grow so fast. So socks, wraps and bonnets, are things I love

5. I love to cook, as evidenced by my expanding waistline, though that's soon to change. My specialty is cupcakes - any sort - though I'm partial to just plain vanilla, with buttercream frosting, though those with meringue frosting tempt me.

6. I don't really like chocolate all that much - I know sacrilage. Anyone sending chocolates as a bribe - that's okay - cause Shane loves it.

7. I would love to live in a house that was totally white inside, with splashes of colour, with everything hidden behind closed doors, and out of sight. I really don't like clutter much, but you have to work with what you have. I like the bright, I don't like winter or rain or thunder storms, they give me the jeebies.

Now who to tag? Again trying to go for those that haven't been tagged as yet.

Mel from Beetlebums

Donna

Fiona

Tania

Bek - cause she needs her blog updating!!!!!!

Ying


Nicky from Nic Naps

Man that was hard work.

1 comment:

  1. LOL good on ya! Sue hit me a couple of days ago LOL But that's okay I'll go again... BUT right back at ya baby :) There is nothing in the rules to say I can't tag you right back! ROFL So get cracking Lesley!! ROFPMSL

    ReplyDelete