Wednesday, April 2

An update

Well the hunt is over. Shane and I are exhausted lol! but it's fun. We are now currently going through finding discrepancies in icon finds. Once this is done, the parcels are packed and winners will be notified via email.

Don't forget to vote for your favourite sponsor site here

I've been MIA from my sewing machine thanks to a wrenched back, but it's all good now, and I'll be sewing for the next couple of days - due to stock on Saturday night - mainly girly things this time.

I will then be taking a 2 week break before I'm back stocking. Updates of the stock coming will be posted here on my blog. I will however continue during these 2 weeks, to work on those with customs and bulk orders.

I hope you all enjoyed Shane's little joke yesterday - I had NOTHING to do with it, he has a wicked sense of humour and it did give me a giggle for the day.

I'll be back later in the day with some photos of what I've been working on, so you can catch a glimpse of what's stocking on the weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment