Thursday, November 27

Some more customs

bite the dust :)


bite the dust :)

Firstly a jungle AIO - fabric was provided by the customer from Pookey Pockets it's cotton PUL, with a black microfleece inner and extra booster.



And then 3 raphaels, with matching wipes. A Jungle Babies Quick Dry HoneyBoy! AIO, Munch Crunch size 2 tshirt with Lollipop applique. A size 0 Set of denim shorts and a watermelon t-shirt and then a Munch Crunch Minky Nappy.



Just a close up of the Munch Crunch's :)

Hoping to get lots more done over the weekend, but Shane has extra shifts he has to work midnight to dawns :( It's suppose to be his 5 day weekend. So I'll be working around his waking times.

My little man has prep orientation tomorrow morning as well. I really don't think he's looking forward to it, he made me promise that he didn't have to stay at school all day.

2 comments:

  1. That jungle print is just devine!! Its gorgeous!! And I always love the munch crunch range you create!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely set!! I love the jungle print! So much so that I went and brought some haha now what to make...

    ReplyDelete