Wednesday, December 24

Merry Christmas - Newsletter No. 50

Wow and hasn't the year just flown by. It's Christmas Eve here and I'm just about to pack up and head away for a couple of days. The two littliest cherubs are already away, and the rest of the troops will head away this afternoon after work committments.

We've had an extremely busy and at times exhausting year here at Cherub's Kiss. Shane and I have worked flat out for most of the year, not only here, but at home, with family, with the Australian Nappy Network, Reusable Nappy Week and 2 Great Down Under Nappy Hunt. We were looking forward to some time off over Christmas, but unfortunately work committments have put an end to that. So I am only taking a short break and Shane is back to work on Boxing Day.

All the Cherub children are doing great. Amy is off to Uni next year, to study high school teaching majoring in maths. She's taken a gappy year this year. Sarah is to start Year 11, William starts Prep and Baby K isn't a baby any longer, chattering away and getting into loads of mischief.

When school goes back, my work days will change to Tues/Wed/Thurs. I will answer emails on other days, but please note there maybe slight delays in answering.

I still have a handful of customs to complete, but then will be concentrating on stocking my stores on a more regular basis. I'm hoping to have more stock available for purchase at the Pookey Pockets Shops in Kingston Brisbane. And don't forget our Gossamer Dreams Stocking on the 15th January.

I'd like to thank all my wonderful customers who are patient with me when things don't go quite according to plan in a household of 6. Those of you that keep returning for Cherub's Kiss products and the friendships I have made via the web.

Custom slots will resume on the 1st January, just go to the Home Page and sign up there. Any of you who have signed up in the last few weeks, will automatically go into the January draw.

In the meantime - please feel free to check out my blog http://cherubskiss.blogspot.com/ to keep up to date with happenings.

And for those of you in business, we'll soon be calling for Sponsors for the next Great Down Under Nappy Hunt - if you'd like to register your interest, please email Sep2008@clothnappyhunt.com

All the Cherubs wish you a Merry Christmas and a safe and peaceful 2009.

Cheers
The Cherub's Kiss Family
www.cherubskiss.com

No comments:

Post a Comment