Wednesday, May 6

Back into it

Whilst our break was lovely, it wasn't nearly long enough, and I had mountains of emails to answer on our return. I think I've answered all of them, but if you haven't heard from me feel free to remind me.

Nappy hunt prizes for the most part have been sent. Just the big prizes to be sent, so keep your eyes peeled. If you could let us know when your prize has been received, that would be super.

Here's the finished Cherub's Kiss nappy hunt prize - which went to the lovely lady that found all the icons first. It's a 300wt DWR pale pink Malden Mills Fleece outer, pale pink microfleece inner AI2. It features a cotton panel from the Tillbrook fairy line and it has bullion roses, and flowers embroidered on the back. It comes with 2 snap in boosters and an extra layer of windpro in the wetzone.





The other nappies pictures are winging their way to The Cloth Nappy Shop in the morning, to be added to those available for sale tomorrow.



Those available here are
Quick Dry HoneyBoy! Size medium. Size 1 Auriel Berry with rose print, Size 2 Choc HoneyComb Auriel, Size 2 Blue Lagoon Auriel and a Size 2 Teal Cowboy with velour inner.

Other than that I'm working my way through my custom/swap list as fast as I can, more photos tomorrow of work that I have finished.

My next stocking will be through Gossamer Dreams on the 15th May - our theme is Hand Dyed - pop along to the blog for sneak peeks, but I'm guessing I'll have some hand dyed raphs packs, HoneyBoy! Nights and a few other goodies.

I won't be opening the CK site for stockings, until I can work out the overselling issue, but will be stocking through OZeBaby until the new site is up and running.

I'm also looking for some brand new babies in about 6 weeks time, must have previously used cloth and in particular my nappies. Edited to add, this is for just born bubs, or for teeny bubs no older than 6 weeks. Must be reliable and discreet. If you are in South East Queensland and can visit me that would be great, but outside of Brissy is okay too. I'm looking for a variation in sizes/sexes as well. Please email me direct at lesleyfletcher at cherubskiss dot com with newborn in the subject line.

2 comments:

  1. Lesley, that prize nappy is stunning. I wish I had just a touch of your talent, lol. Seriously though, that is just so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! That prize nappy is just divine! I bet that'll be one very happy winner.

    ReplyDelete