Wednesday, October 20

Banana Peanut Butter Cake


Anyone that knows me knows that I HATE BANANA with a passion lol!! But we had some less than happy looking bananas, so what's a girl to do - and I've managed to combine them with peanut butter and chocolate and Shane is in cake heaven.



Recipe from Family Circle Cookbook and you know me I don't follow the rules much, when baking.

So take 125g butter, mixed with 1/2 cup brown sugar, and 1/4 cup honey. Beat till combined, then add 2 eggs, mixing well after each addition. mix in 1/3 cup peanut butter, the recipe states crunchy, but we only have smooth. 1 cup mashed banana *ick* and 2 cups wholemeal SR flour - I used plain wholemeal with baking powder.

Bake at 180 for 50 - 60 minutes and I iced with Chocolate Icing!

No comments:

Post a Comment