Saturday, April 2

More customs ....

From this week's stocking on Sunday! Yes I'm speeding through them!


Something bright, funky and retro was the request, I was worried the mama would find it a bit wild, but the mama loves it!


Lime, purple and black minky with appliqued shapes from a gorgeous print I've been dying to use. Inner of lime microfleece.


Aqua minky with ladybugs!


Lavender princess/fairy - I really love this print, goes fantastically with purples and pinks.


I love mermaids, and I have a few prints, but I try not to use the same prints for Splitsies, so I've used a different one for this one. Aqua minky, mermaid print.


And the gorgeous mermaid on the back, hand drawn to match the fabric print. Hand dyed cord for the tail, with some hand embrodiered scales in hand dyed cotton. Lush chocolate minky hair, OBV body, some hand dyed bits to cover the important bits, hand embroidered eyes and lips! She turned our beautifully, hope the new owner loves her!

No comments:

Post a Comment