All cloth nappies are hand made on site.
All items are hand cut, hand snapped and made with love, individually just for you.
All appliqués are hand drawn, often to match a specific fabric or request. These appliqués are hand steered by machine for a sturdy attachment.
All embroidery is done by hand by Lesley (the exception to this is our Heaven Sent nappies, which are machine embroidered to our specifications by the lovely Chris from Baby Bullfrogs).
We have expanded our range to include machine embroideries, please note we do not do Licenced Designs.
Dyeing is generally done in house as well, again it will be noted in the listing if it's been dyed by another WAHM. Please note that whilst we will try very hard to meet your requests when dyeing it is not an exact art, and variations may occur.
All work is done by either Shane or myself..
- Our clothing is also made in house. We make a variety of items, please email should you require something special.
- We make a large range of clothing, including embroidered singlets, shorts, pants, tees, dresses and smocked garments.
- You can expect the same attention of detail from our clothing as you've come to expect from our Cloth Nappies.
- Lesley has been producing garments for sale mostly in the smocked/heirloom category for the past 18 years.
- Should you require a special garment, please email us for more details. Please note smocked garments generally require at least a 6 week lead time.
- Items that are brought in from another WAHM will, as always, be noted on the listing.