Thursday, August 30

An early start

Well little Miss K decided that 4.30 was a good time to get up. Anyways I managed to get her back to sleep, but not so me. I've been busily packing up orders from last nights stocking and finishing off other orders.

Updated the Red and Black stocking times on OZeBaby. Both Robyn and I have been working hard the last few weeks to get the red and black goodies up on Gossamer Dreams. We still have more stock to put up, so keep your eye out. I won't be stocking anymore Cherub's Kiss stock today, but keep an eye out the next couple of mornings. Most of you know that I'm an early riser ;)

Keep an eye on my blog for some new goodies coming soon and hopefully a large night nappy stocking shortly with some small nappies as these have been requested and my pullups, that have been sewn, but not elasticated or topstitched and have been languishing in a box lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment