Friday, August 1

1st August

And the July custom slot winners have been drawn and should have their emails waiting in their inboxes.

If you'd like to enter the August slots - please visit my homepage and click on the custom slot email link.

Some more dyed bamboo velour goodness - this one has hot pink sherpa on the inner - the outer is dyed in blues and hot pinks.




And a little while ago I had a PIF (pay it forward) on my blog here and I am totally randomly Paying it forward to those that replied. Here was the first one to go out (well just the t-shirt) the nappy was an order :) and I thought was a perfect opportunity to do the PIF, match up the little tee with the gorgeous nappy. So I appliqued the same fairy print and added some hand embroidered bullion roses up the side.




others will be coming randomly over the next few weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment