Saturday, November 15

Happy Birthday Savannah!!!

I hope you had a wonderful day.

I made this little pinnie - which would also look cute with a little t-shirt when it turns colder - mind you it's pretty darn hot and humid here in Brisbane today, so I doubt a t-shirt will be needed anytime soon.

It's from Ottobre Design Issue 2/2005. Made in 100% cotton prints and Spechler Vogel microcheck in hot pinks and lime. Nice and cool and fresh I think. The bodice is the flower print and it's lined with the microcheck. The little ties are one side flowers and one side the hot pink/lime check.

I tried out my new ruffler foot on it and it worked pretty well, so I'm impressed that I finally got one.

1 comment:

  1. oh that is just delightful the birthday girl will love it im sure
    well done!

    ReplyDelete