Tuesday, December 9

I like sweet and simple



Flavours in my cupcakes - vanilla cupcakes, with vanilla buttercream are divine. My lemon curd ones run close, but I always think less is more. I do on occassion do some spectacular creations, but I think simple flavours always work.



So here are some Christmas Cupcakes - yes vanilla - with tinted buttercream, but still vanilla. They are for my smocking group that meets every month at Patches quite a few of the ladies have had a rough year, but they always make it to smocking classes - we chat about life and smocking and have a wonderful time. So this is my thank you to them.



So these cupcakes have let the decorations say *wow* the are simple decorations - simply toppings from Wilton - the little Snowmen on the cream cupcakes with red sanding sugar are from my local cake decorating store - I could make them myself, but I'm running out of time. I'm not totally happy how the sanding sugar went on, but I'll just keep at it till I am.

2 comments:

  1. My mouth is watering, but then again it is every time I look at your posts with food!!!

    Have a lovely time with your smocking group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmo
    Can I join your smocking group?? :P

    ReplyDelete