Saturday, April 25

The last of them ......

The last of the New Customer orders (well bar one, but that's not being sent just yet) and a custom lottery slot from OZeBaby. I still have a couple more things that need finishing before I go - but I'm hoping that will only take a little while in the morning before we head off.

For Lindsay - 2 Medium/Long HoneyBoy! Fitteds



For Nat - 1 fitted Auriel and 1 AIO Auriel



For Kristy - 1 Medium/Long HoneyBoy! and 1 Medium HoneyBoy! Unisex and both Quick Dry AIO's.



For Vicky - for a new bubba yet to make her appearance, and isn't the small sized raphael gorgeous - the photos don't do it justice, the colours are just beautiful, just like a raspberry sorbet.

The Fronts



The backs



We are away until the first week of May, so any emails won't be answered, as our net access is pretty nearly non-existent. I will answer the emails as quickly as I can on our return.

No comments:

Post a Comment