Sunday, July 26

Eye Popping Candy

Well I think so. A gorgeous newborn pack for a little bubba girl, due just around the corner. The brief was lime and purple.



The fronts. A wetbag in huckleberry minky PUL. 2 Minky Auriels, in huckleberry and spring green. A fitted auriel of lush bamboo velour and lime sherpa inner. 3 raphaels including a marble dyed one - my favourite. 5 velour/sherpa wipes.



And the backs, just as gorgeous as the fronts.




and a close up of the marble dyeing on the raph - just scrummy - looks good enough to eat.

3 comments:

  1. That is beautiful! Almost makes me clucky! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo Pretty, I wish I had a bubby girl............mabey next time.
    Very jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colours are absolutely stunning - definitely eye popping! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete