Thursday, October 8

Reusable Nappy Week - Brisbane

You can check out all the events here

But the Cherub's Kiss family will be at The Cloth Nappy Shop on Thursday the 15th October from 10am.

We'll be joined by the gorgeous Mel from Beetlebums and we'll be doing a special raffle to raise funds for Breast Cancer. Of course you'll need to pop into the shop to purchase a ticket in this awesome raffle.

I'll be giving away some Cherub's Kiss nappies and I'll also have a couple of custom slots up for grabs, but of course you'll need to come and say hello and have some yummy cupcakes and Gluten/Dairy free brownies baked by yours truly.

We'd love to see you there!

4 comments:

  1. awww I wanna come, I wonder if I could get mum to babysit for the day?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be there, but its a bit far for me to come from WA. Make sure you take lots of piccies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I do love a festival.... Hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. pending petrol ILL BE THERE :) hehe....

    ReplyDelete