Friday, December 18

Surprise!

Well due to one little miss being unwell, I don't think I'm going to have anymore ready made stock to go up on the site. So I've decided to list a handful of semi-custom slots.

What's a semi-custom slot - you can choose size and type, but I won't send photos of available fabrics, the fabrics you want need to be chosen from my galleries on either
Cherub's Kiss, OZeBaby or Gossamer Dreams or by going through the blog. I'm sorry no hand dyes or appliques. Just the standard range of napppies that I have.

These are pre-orders and such won't be making their way to you until after I re-open in January, if I find myself at a loose end they 'might' come earlier, but please do not expect them until the 2nd week of January.

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and safe and peaceful New Year

1 comment: