Friday, February 19

What a week

Sick kids, organising hospital appointment and planes for my step dad, computer issues, you name it, we've had it. If you've sent an email to me, and I haven't replied, please send it again :) Everything appears to be back up and running again.

Anyways the draw did take place for the Year of the Tiger and the winner is .......




Mandy!!!

Congraulations! I'll email you in the next couple of days to see what you'd like.

Now some goodies that have gone this week

Waitlist customs and photoshoot customs for a new baby boy due in a couple of months.



Other photoshoot customs



A swap for a most gorgeous mama who has welcomed into the world her handsome little man.



Semi Custom Slot



Another semi-custom slot



A very long overdue PIF.



And just on a last note. Please remember that ALL photos or any content on my blogs or websites, whether it be Cherubskiss, OZeBaby or Gossamer Dreams is copyright to me, if you'd like to use any of these photos, please contact to ask for permission. I've unfortunately come across a few photos lately that have been used without permission. You are taking photos illegally, I know that most people don't think this is a big deal, but it is. Shane and I spend considerable time taking divine photos, then photoshopping them and taking time to upload to the www. This is something I feel strongly about after photos of our Katherine were used to promote another website totally without our permission, and they were used again in a major newspaper as well. Think how you'd feel if your child was splashed across some website without your permission. So please just ask :)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Mandy!! You lucky girl, I'm sure Lesley will whip up another beautiful creation. Speaking of which, I just LOVE the blue doll/blanket in the semi custom photo....did you do that too Lesley? just gorgeous, will remember that!

    Hope next week is less hectic for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope things are ok now Lesley. Again and again, lovely photos and lovely nappies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wheeee!! Thanks Lesley - I'm super excited :)

    ReplyDelete