Sunday, April 11

Tiptoe through the tulips ............

Tiptoe to the window,
by the window that is where I'll be
Come tiptoe through the tulips with me!

Another BeetleKiss Collaboration and aren't they just beautiful. Nearly makes me want K to be back in nappies, ha ha only joking. But I might just have to make her a gorgeous frock! This fabric is just beautiful, it's from Saffron Craig - an aussie girl who does the most amazing designs.



Anyways, I think these are too cute. You have an Inside Out from Mel and a *splitsie* well that's what I'm calling them at the moment from me. I'm sure I'll come up with a cool name sooner or later, though splitsie is growing on me :) It's up for auction now at OZeBaby

1 comment:

  1. oooo lesley! perfection, love the splitsie, the names perfect imo. I'm not even gonna look at the auction though as I know it will be well beyond my pocket money, oh well maybe just a sneak.

    ReplyDelete