Friday, May 7

If you have a girl

and you aren't Kylie or Lisa then you'd better not look cause I think there is going to be some serious girly fluffy envy out there lol!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Are you Kylie or Lisa? No, then you shouldn't be looking lol!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Come on I know you are still looking.

.
.
.
.
.

Okay so here they are.

Kylie's brief was super girly and pink! I think it qualifies, I had so much fun making this one - I love pink and pistachio, so clean and fresh but still oh so girly.



The frills are just frilly beyond belief and it's a lush pale pink inner as well. Just divine.



And here are Lisa's - Lisa sent her own fabric, a fav of mine too, it's Saffron Craig's Tulip Fairy - In a Splitsie (I really must think of a name lol) and a all cotton front with denim back.



All so incredibly girly. I hope you like them :)

3 comments:

  1. They are so girly and cute. Makes me wish I had a baby's bum to cover in cloth :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!!! I ADORE the frills!!! Lucky my bub is a boy, or I would have to do some serious groveling!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. <3 Very glad I don't have a girl as I'd be bankrupt LOL.

    ReplyDelete