Wednesday, December 8

Yummy treats!!

Firstly yummy treats for me, from a Secret Santa swap via a forum. Absolutely gorgeous work from Mandy - Mandy does the most beautiful dyeing and dye painting.



The whole parcel, hand dyed cotton yarn, project bag, painted fabric square and cupcake soap.



A close up of the hand dyed cotton yarn - destined for an Acacia from the divine Miss Tikki and it will all fit in the gorgeous project bag I'm sure. The yarn is called 'Dawns first light' and the way I'm not sleeping lately I see it alot lol!!



A close up of the hand painted fabric panel - it called 'The Party' and depicts a party with Miss K and me - and of course cupcakes.



And just another piccie to make you drool!!

And then some teacher treats. I'm sure teachers have more coffee cups than they can poke a stick at - so I like to bake some treats, no one ever says no to treats!



From left to right, Pistachio, Turkish Delight Rocky Road, Double Choc Chunk Brownies, Shortbread and Christmas Wreaths. Yummy chocolates as well as a gorgeous card from Rose Cottage Cards



And finally some cookie wreaths that I made last night and William iced and decorated today for his classmates. I don't do candy canes, I think they are horrible things lol!! And neither did his teacher, so we made yummy bikkies instead.

s

1 comment: