Tuesday, May 17

Uber girly!

Well FB does not like me today and won't post this gorgeous pictures on my wall, it must just be having a hissy fit lol!!

So for Peta - here you go - I hope you like them - I looooooveee them!!!



Close up of the sweet little ladybird.


The back, pistachio Minky, hand appliqued by machine toadstools and yes every dot on the toadstools is stitched one by one.


The front ladybird and sweet little toadstool ribbon and rickrack.


The full front, pale pink, pastel blue and lemon minky. A new twist on my ruched fronts, some gorgeous ribbon and rick rack, and a little ladybug flying across the sky.


This one is soooo sweet, I love it - classic, tasteful, soft and sweet, pale pink minky with a ruched front, and just a touch of ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment