Friday, January 25

Sewing Classes

Well I had a bit of a rocky start to the year by being unwell, but I am slowly getting back on track.  Just a handful of orders to complete and then I'm planning on a stocking, lots of pretties and things for the boys.  Want to see something in particular, shoot us an email or comment on the blog.

Now if you are in Brisbane and interested in Sewing Classes - I'm teaching at Fabric Fusion at Alderley currently on a Thursday night but if there is enough interest, I am also available Saturday afternoons, just email Sasha to register your interest.

Classes for this term are

Twirly Skirt
Shorts/Pants
Aline Adult Skirt
Pillowcase Dress
BYO project.

I understand the Twirly Skirt and Shorts are full, but there are places left in the other classes.

And so far I've made up samples for the first three.

And here they are :)

Sorry inside photos cause it's pouring with rain on and off.


Twirly Skirt by Little Bird - size 6 in Tilda Fabrics


Cobana Shorts in  a size 1


Mini Fling aka Pillowcase Dress in a Size 6.

Working on orders today for Hayley and Maddi and hopefully Lauren as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment