Friday, May 17

Make it Work Challenge Week 4

Oops forgot to post about it.

This week's theme is something for the 'Home' and 'Ombre'  so of course i had to dye didn't I.  I had thought about this weeks challenge awhile ago, but left things as usual to the weekend.  After dyeing 3 lots of fabric in Ombre shades, I went with the turquoise, I wanted the Robin's Egg Blue that i tinted ever so slightly green, but the gradients weren't enough of a difference.

Anyways lots of ruffles and gorgeous blue and this gorgeous cushion has gone to live with a lovely mama!!  

If you'd like to vote for me -you can go HERE.

And keep an eye on the blog for next week's entry as I'm giving her away to one lucky person.  You will have to answer a question to win.  She's bright and funky and fun and perfect for a 'Paper' 'Party'


No comments:

Post a Comment