Sunday, June 14

Some of the customs from 2020

So I've sadly neglected my blog as I've been so busy but I'm going to try and post alot more.

So here's some eye candy for you.

Please note I am fully booked for custom orders for the remainder of 2020.  I have a grandbaby due towards the end of July and will be away from my workspace for several weeks. I also close for a month after Christmas.   I am working as fast as I can but smocking and embroidery is time consuming and I put my all into my garments, so there is no rushing them to get the finish that I love and your cherub deserves.

You can find any ready mades listed on my facebook page at this stage or via Firefly Collective once a month.

If you are already on my waitlist you can find it on the pinned post on my facebook page

My FAQs including newseltter sign up are here














No comments:

Post a Comment