Thursday, May 13

Girly Explosion!


Pink and girly was the brief for these hand dyed raphaels - and I think I got it spot on - the photos really don't do the marbled dyeing justice, but I hope you get the idea.



They are all bamboo velour dyed in shades of Rosebud, Fuschia, Hot Pink, Amythest and Pumpkin. 3 Marbled ones and 3 in various ways of dyeing. All overlocked with pink maxilock swirls.



Cathy I hope you like them :)

And a Quote for the day - sent to me by a gorgeous lady who has supported me and helped me stay sane recently.

"Quality is never an accident. It is always the result of intelligent effort." - John Ruskin

3 comments:

  1. Wow o wow Lesley, they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're really gorgeous, I think the camera does them justice just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful Lesley!!! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete